Back to Main Services Page
Somat has been providing quality-focused environmental engineering
consulting services for federal, state and local governments and private sector clients since 1986.
As engineers, we maintain a significant role in delivering design solutions for environmental problems. Our professionals address issues regarding the proper treatment and disposal of waste, pollution control, and remediation at sites contaminated by spills or improper disposal of hazardous substances.
Somat has positioned itself to meet the challenges involved in achieving a safer and cleaner living environment. Our qualified Environmental, LEED Certified and HAZWOPER and Confined Space Entry certified professionals are diligent in the performance of their tasks and highly capable in examining air, water, and land quality issues and achieving manageable solutions. It is our mission is to provide environmentally sustainable engineering that balances growth and development.
Somat’s enhanced engineering capabilities enable the firm to deliver environmental consulting in the following areas:
- Environmental Site Assessment
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Water Supply and Treatment
- Wastewater Conveyance and Treatment
- Sewerage Treatment
- Solid Waste Management
- Site Remediation
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Natural Resource Management
- Risk Assessment
- Sustainability Services
- Property Real Estate Transactions
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Soil and Groundwater Contamination
- Storage Tank Management
- Asbestos Management
- Storm Water
- Construction and Renovation
- Facility Decommission and Demolition
- Drinking Water
- Compliance (Response plans and permits)
Somat provides environmental investigation and site assessment services for transportation agencies, municipalities, federal agencies, utilities, healthcare
facilities and educational facilities, as well as other commercial and private clients.